We expose our skin to the strong sun, the ingredients in sunscreen, perspiration, and more pollutants as we spend more time outside.
Here is a simple and effective routine...
1. Wear a hat..keeping your face shaded makes a big difference.
2. Gently cleanse. I love organic coconut oil on a warm washcloth.
3. Apply a serum (I suggest Growing Younger Gracefully Organic Facial Serum).
I like a serum on my face FIRST so that my sunscreen stays on top of my skin, not absorbed too deeply.
4. Moisturize....again I use organic coconut oil..seems to serve me well and has a SPF of 4, which blocks 75% off UV radiation for about 45 minutes of sun exposure.
5. Use a more potent organic sunscreen.
6. Drink lots and lots and lots of filtered water. Stay hydrated!